Canada, the North American country, has eased its immigration system a few years back. In America, under the present administration, the immigration process maintains strict rules. Where Canada is offering many more benefits for immigrates, and it has become another well-reputed country for immigration.
In 2015, the 1st of January Canadian Government introduced the new Express Entry Immigration system which falls under the Economic Class, and it also includes the Federal Skilled Worker program.
Here, we are going to talk about the eligibility of immigration in Canada briefly under the express entry, including skilled federal workers.
Canadian Permanent Residence or Skilled Worker Immigration Eligibility
Under this system, there are 347 suitable occupations, and people who have minimum eligibility to meet those entry criteria have to present an interesting profile in front of the express entry pool which will convince them to invite you for the next procedures.
By following a ranking method, among those applicants with highest-rank will be invited for submitting the permanent residence application. Within 90 days those candidates have to present a complete form.
To be qualified under the express entry pool candidates must have to meet the followings criteria-
- Within the last 10 years, minimum one year of constant full-time employment or equivalent part-time work experience in one of the 347 eligible professions mentioned on the national occupational classification system
- There are three categories based on the skills-
- Managerial Occupations, O skill level
- Skill Level A (Professional Occupations)
- Skill Level B (Technical Occupations and Skilled Trades)
- On the skilled worker, the score grid have to gain enough points (we will discuss it after a while)
- From a renowned third party have to take a language test and have to confirm a minimum level of language skills (intermediate) either in French or English
- Have appropriate settlement funding
- Have to show proof of medical and security background assessment
Candidates who are qualified will be evaluated based on 6 factors:
- Employment Experience
- Arranged Employments
Based on these 6 factors, the applicant’s eligibility to immigrate in Canada will be evaluated. To qualify an applicant must have to gain a minimum of 67 scores.
The maximum score under the education category is 25, and people who have doctoral degrees are eligible for getting the maximum point. To verify foreign credential’s Canadian equivalent, an elected third party will evaluate. Based on the equivalence, the points will be granted.
Followings are some present organization to assess foreign qualifications-
- Medical council of Canada
- World education services
- International credential assessment service of Canada
- Comparative education service: University of Toronto School of Continuing studies
Applicants must have to show proof of intermediate up to high-level proficiency in either French or English (basically, in one Canada’s official language). Applicants who fulfil minimum language requirement will score a minimum of 16, and higher language expertise will lead to gain 24 points.
The new program system requires at least 1 year or work experience and utmost 6 years of work experience to qualify. Under this minimum criterion score is 9, and the maximum is 15.
Between ages, 18-35 maximum of 12 points will be allocated to the applicants. For each year, more than 35 years, one mark will be reduced, and from the age of 47 years, no points will be allocated.
For obtaining point under this criterion and for validating employment offer, the employer must have to show that foreign worker hiring effect Canadian local labour market’s economy positively or neutrally. Also, the employer has to clarify to the Human Resources and Skills Development Canada.
Applicants with an official employment offer will get 10 points in this criterion.
Under this criterion, applicants with a minimum of 1-year employment experience in Canada in the managerial, skilful trade, technical, professional, position will get 10 points. Following applicants will get 5 points in this standard-
- Who has previously studied in Canada
- Whose spouse has previously studied in Canada
- Whose spouse has previously worked in Canada
- Who has a near-adult family relative living in Canada
- Who has arranged employment
- Whose spouse is proficient in English or French
This new system tries to find candidates with the uppermost probability of contribution to Canadian economic success.
Benefits of Canadian Immigrates
Canada has something amazing to offer you, and because of those benefits, so many people currently are trying to immigrate to Canada. Let’s know about some of those benefits.
- Different ethnic people are living harmoniously in Canada. Here, you will get a diverse culture and will be able to maintain your lifestyle. Multiculturalism and diversity of Canada made the country attractive to people.
- Whatever is your gender, ethnicity, age, religion, etc., you will enjoy equal right in Canada
- The economy of Canada is the 10th largest in the world, and the economy is flourishing also. You will get some benefits of this most significant and rapidly growing economy
- The industrial sector of Canada sees steady but rapid growth. So, if you have technical skills, an excellent job opportunity you will get. Canada’s economy mostly service-based and you will have a chance to work in the service sector as well
- The health system if Canada is well-structured but less costly. You will have access to a better health care system
- You will get access to the world-class education system of Canada
- The political situation is stable in Canada. Indeed, it will also offer you some benefits.
- Canada is one of the safest countries in the world. So, living in one of the safest countries in the world will provide you with mental peace and a smooth day to day life.
With all its offered benefits, Canada is one of the most elegant destinations for immigrants. In this writing, we have mentioned the Canadian immigration eligibility criteria and other information as well.
Canada wants to make sure that the Countries economy will be benefited from the immigrations. So, they will evaluate your eligibility thoroughly. If you want to immigrate to Canada, all of this information is going to prove a great help.