Help center is a public website that one can visit to find the answers they need about their questions. One can find out what their customers need help with and make collections of articles on those topics.
Help center is the way where anyone can find out about the products or things. To find quick and direct answers to inadmissibility questions, the help center is need to providing information about how to entering into Canada.
Question about entering Canada
- What does criminal inadmissibility mean?
Ans: Criminal inadmissibility means the person who is not allowed to enter Canada because
of convicted in a crime.
- Can Criminal inadmissible person enter into Canada?
Ans: There are ways of overcoming criminal inadmissibility. If a person overcome inadmissibility, then the person can enter into Canada.
- When someone on parole can he or she enter into Canada?
Ans: The person who is on parole can not enter Canada.
- The person convicted of misconduct can enter into Canada?
Ans: Canadian officials assess crime according to Canadian laws, sometimes they consider persons admissibility.
Questionaire about Rehabilitation for entry to Canada
- When can someone apply for individual rehabilitation?
Ans: One can apply for rehabilitation if the person is:
- Committed a crime outside Canada over five years ago.
- Convicted of a crime outside Canada and their sentence ended at least five years ago.
Every immigration program has distinctive application and qualification requirements. Each plan has different immigrant form. Find out what immigration programs isRead More
- What is the processing time to decide on individual rehabilitation application?
Ans: The process will take over a year to decide on individual rehabilitation applications.
- What is the processing fee?
Ans: The processing fee is either C$ 200 or C$ 1,000. It depends on the importance of the criminal activity. But when some apply, the person must pay to C$200 for the application fee.
- If someone does not qualify for rehabilitation, what can they do?
Ans: The person may be able to receive a temporary resident permit if they submit their issue to travel Canada. It based on:
- Reason to go to Canada.
- Do not pose a risk because of inadmissibility.
This issues can permit the person. It would allow to enter or stay temporarily in Canada.