Do you want to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person? The Canadian Self-employed program is what you need. This program is aimed at those who have relevant experience in athletic, cultural activities, and farm management.
Also, the applicant must make a significant contribution to the cultural or athletic life of Canada. Your experience would be relevant if you have;
- Taken part in athletics or cultural activities at a world-class level.
- Been a self-employed person in these fields.
Applying process for self-employed
Eligibility for Self-Employed Program
To be eligible to apply for the self-employed program, you must;
- Have at least two years of relevant experience (You’ll get more points for more experience)
- Have the plan and ability to be self-employed in Canada. Also, the ability to start a business to generate self-employment
- Meet the program’s selection criteria. You have to make a good score in the following sectors out of 100.
- Education (Maximum 25 points)
- Experience (Maximum 35 points)
- Age (Maximum 10 points)
- Language ability ( English and/or French) (Maximum 24 points)
- Adaptability (Maximum 5 points)
- Have a medical exam and get police certificate (Also for your family member)
Show that you have sufficient funds to support yourself and your family upon your arrival.
Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
The Government of Canada has started a new community-driven program named Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot. This program is designed for smaller communities to attract skilledRead More
How to Apply?
The application process is the same as other immigration programs.
Step 1: At first, get the application package from the IRCC website. The application package includes a guide to fill out the form correctly and document checklist.
Step 2: Then, fill out the Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] on your computer. Print out the form to sign and date the form where needed.
Step 3: Gather all the supporting documents according to the document checklist. It includes the forms, information, documents, language test result, and signature.
Step 4: At that moment, pay all your fees online that has been asked for. It includes processing fees, Right of Permanent Residence fee, biometrics, and third-party fees (Medical, police certificate, and language test fee). Attach a copy of the receipt with your application.
Step 5: Check all the forms and documents properly. Then submit your application to the designated mailing address.
After you submit your application, they will ask for fingerprints and photos. This program takes approximately 22 months for processing.
Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
The Federal Government of Canada introduces an Agri-food immigration pilot program to help fill the labor shortage in Canada’s agricultural industries. It’s an industry-specific program that targets labor needs, especially in meat processing and mushroom production.Read More
Nowadays, immigration in foreign countries is a hot topic. It can be for job, study purpose, and lastly, for getting a settled life. Among all the
In this contemporary era, Canada has become the world’s famous destinations for immigration. It has the reputation of being a diverse countr
The economy of Canada is one of the strongest in the World. Canada is the 10th largest GDP by nominal and 16th largest GDP by PPP in the world. It