Between 1913 and 1914, in one year around 2000 Spaniards arrived in Canada to search for works and their livelihood. As most of the Spanish cultural and recreational organized are focused in Montreal and Toronto. From that time Spanish people were trying to come to this land as they had found it more attractive to them.
Through our article, you will have an idea of how to immigrate from Spain to Canada, the land of maple leaf.
Which Visa Program should be Applied?
There are almost 70 visa programs that are processing way in Canada right now. Each visa programs have their own requirements, some for international students and some for experiences class. Canada gives opportunities to international students to become permanent residents of this land after finishing their studies.
But you must have a solid reason why you need this immigration, why do you need to immigrate from Spain to Canada? Is this immigration for study, or is this immigration for your vacation? You need to decide first which decision you want to go for.
Sometimes you can do some researches for your in-depth knowledge about this immigration process. Most importantly, you should have an idea of which state you want to move to, and on that basis, your visa programs will be available in Canada.
Read Also: Requirements For Teacher To Move In Canada?
Which Documents You Want to Need for This Immigration?
You will some documents in each visa processing in Canada for immigration. There are some basic documents which essential to have with you. These are,
- You need medical exam documents
- Police clearance forms
- Biometric forms
- National Occupational Classification (NOC) code
- Educational Credential Assessment documents
- You need to give IELTS, or TEF exam for the prove of Language test
- Your Passport and National ID documents for the verification
Let’s discuss some points which are essential to have with you.
1. Applying for a Medical Exam in Spain
If you have a plan to stay in Canada for not more than six months then this medical exam is not appropriate for you; it means you don’t give any medical exams in Spain for the visa processing programs. But when you are planning for a big event like a visit, study or work in Canada and you have to stay in Canada for more than six months then you need to give this medical exam.
You have to keep in mind that this medical exam will be acceptable only when a doctor will provide this to the Canadian visa process and if the doctor belongs to the Canadian panel of physicians. This medical exam is valid for only one year, so you need to be focused on this time validity.
For your medical, you need to follow-
- The documents which can be used for the identification purposes
- If you have any medical history, you need to show those documents
- Medica report form 1017E
- Four photographs will be used in eMedical.
Read Also: How to Extend Visa in Canada?
2. Police Clearance
This is a mandatory document that should be followed for immigration in Canada. You need to provide an amount to the police station or the police officer who will help you to fill these documents. For this police clearance, you need to submit some documents. These are,
- A valid mail addresses
- Contact details like a phone number or email addresses
- Some documents which will show why you want to move to Canada
- From the police station, you will be provided an application form, and you need those forms
- A document which will carry-
- Your name, addresses, sex, and contact details
- The address where you have completed this document
- Your signature and the signature of the police officer who has helped you
3. Biometric Process
When do you need biometric? When you have a plan to visit Canada as a tourist, then you need to complete this biometric process. You can also apply for this biometric online or in the Visa Application Centre.
4. To get NOC Code
You need NOC code when you want to work in Canada. This code will help you to apply to any occupation in Canada. To get your NOC code, you need to login in CIC website.
Hope that this article is well organized for your understanding and is also well-maintained for the detailed information. This article is written to get the ideas of processing Spanish immigration to Canada.