The term inadmissible means someone or something that not accepted as value. If someone comes to Canada when they apply for a visa or when they arrive at a port of entry, decide by the Canadian Immigration officer. Some people can not allow to come to Canada if they inadmissible under Canada immigration law.
Reason for inadmissible
The person could be found ineligible for several reasons. Such as:
- Security Reason, like violence or terrorism, attempts to overthrow a government.
- Human rights violations. Such as:
- War crimes
- Crime against humanity
- Human rights violation for being a senior official in a government engaged in gross sanctions
- By committing a crime, including driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If the person unable to support himself and his or her family.
- Medical Issues like endanger public health or safety.
Overcome criminal convictions
If someone committed or convicted of a crime, the person might not enter into Canada under Canada’s immigration law. The person may call criminally inadmissible for theft, assault, manslaughter, and dangerous driving. If the person committed to a crime under the age of 18, the person can be still able to enter Canada.
Temporary resident permit
A person can stay or enter in Canada based on a temporary resident. It also issues on some topic. Such as:
- The person has a valid reason to be in Canada.
- It has been under a long time since the finish of their sentence.
If a person is inadmissible, there may be some issue to get a temporary resident permit. An immigration or border services officer decide it. They choose to permit if the person needs to stay in Canada, outweighs the health of Canadian society.
If the person inadmissible to Canada, they have a valid reason to travel to Canada that justified in the circumstances. The immigration officer may issue the person a temporary resident permit.
The economy of Canada is one of the strongest in the World. Canada is the 10th largest GDP by nominal and 16th largest GDP by PPP in the world. It