Citizenship certificate is proof of citizenship for a man. All the citizens in Canada need the documents of citizenship for many purposes. However, the evidence of citizenship papers is different for citizens by born and others who reside in Canada.
A proof of citizenship can help you to enjoy all the facilities. There are some rules and process you have to maintain to get the documents to proof of Citizenship. In Canada, you can prove your citizenship status by showing legal papers like driving license, birth certificate, or local councilors certificate.
If you are already a citizen of Canada, then you may apply through a proper way to find your citizenship Certificate. Here we have discussed some ideas about how to apply for a citizenship certificate and what types of documents are needed for it.
Apply for a Citizenship Certificate
Every citizen of a country possesses a citizenship certificate. Whether he is a citizen by born or became a citizenship later, the Canadian government might give him a proper certification for being a citizen. To apply for a Citizenship certificate, please see the following steps.
- Download the application form and read all the instructions
- Fill the application form properly
- Pay the fees
- Mail your application
What We Accept as Citizenship Proof
We accept the following documents
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Neutralization
- Certificate of Retention
- Registration of birth abroad certificate
However, we do not accept birth certificates under the below-mentioned conditions.
At the time of your birth, at least one of your parents was
- a diplomate of a foreign country.
- An employee or other representative of a foreign country
- An officer of an agency connected to United Nations
- Neither one of your parents were a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Residents of Canada.
The economy of Canada is one of the strongest in the World. Canada is the 10th largest GDP by nominal and 16th largest GDP by PPP in the world. It