As a temporary resident, you can record your trip so that you can use it when you apply for permanent residency in Canada. You can register your visit history like bus, air, or train, inside or outside the country.
How to keep the record
You can use your passport copy to track your visiting history. You might find the online travel journal to keep the registration of your visiting or traveling. Though it is a printed document, it will help to show you a record of your staying in Canada. However, you can record the below-mentioned things.
- Your date and time of visiting. Even if you can save the visiting record on the same day
- Keep your short trip record. No matter it is the same day or not.
- Your visit history to Canada
- You are staying in another country within 12 or 24 hours.
- Reason for your traveling. For example, vacation, work, family, etc.
- When the traveling journal is full, you can print another journal and keep it safe.
Overall, a traveling journal is the most convenient way to track your visiting around Canada. It might help you when you are going to apply for permanent residency in Canada.
Welcome to Canada
Canada is a land full of beauty. It is enriched with its culture as well as history. It is one of the most visited countries in the world. Every year millions of visitors visit Canada to know about its culture and history.
Moreover, Canada has many historical and ancient places to visit. It has hill tracks, seas, rivers, mountains, forests, etc. In addition to this, Canada inherited some top-class Universities of the World. That’s why Canada is on the top chart of visitor’s choice.
However, if you are a Citizen, you must be able to discover Canada. Firstly, you have to bear a Canadian Citizenship. To be a Canadian Citizen, you must have to go through some process.
First Week in Canda
- Arrange all your government documents like Social Insurance Number
- Apply for Medical Insurance
- Settle in your Community
- Open a bank account
- Research about the local transportation
- Get your PR approval through proper application
- Arrange all the necessary documents you need to become a Citizen. For example, PR, Income tax documents, Approval from the local counselor, Birth Certificate, etc.
Living in Canada
Living in Canada is really impressive. All the process in Canada are well orgazinsed. You might find everything you need on the website. There are many organisations and resources you will find to learn about Canada.
Common Resources to Settle in Canada
- Government Websites
- Canadian Revenue Agency
- Social Insurance Company and Banks
- Immigration Services in your community
- Travel agencies
- Immigration Refugee and Citizenship in Canada (IRCC)