Welcome To Immigration In Canada

Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

When you decided to immigrate to Canada to work, then comes a lot that you have to consider. Such as;

  • How to find a job?
  • How to get credentials assessed?
  • Many more.

Get Your Credential Assessed

The first thing for your preparation to work in Canada is to get your credentials assessed. You will need to do this only if you are coming to Canada;

  • As Federal Skilled Worker
  • To work in a specific profession
  • To study

You will need to assess your education, work experience, and professional credentials that you got outside Canada. 

To immigrate under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you must get your Educational Credential Assessments (ECAs). They see whether your ECAs are equal to a completed credential in Canada.

How to prepare to work in Canada

Hire-Through-the-Atlantic-Immigration-Pilot Immigration In Canada

Hire Through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot

Hire Through the Atlantic Immigration Pilot

Read More

To work in regulated jobs that are controlled by provincial, territorial, or federal laws, you must;

  • Be registered with the administrative body for your job in specific province or territory or 
  • Have a license or certificate

To work in non-regulated jobs, you need to be registered or certified by the relevant professional association. Your assessed credentials help Canadian employers to understand your qualifications. Also, you’ll have to get your educational credentials assessed if you plan to study in Canada.

Find a Job

The first thing that comes when you reach Canada is finding a job. To work in Canada, you’ll need a Social Insurance Number (SIN). So, apply for a SIN after reaching Canada. 

You can boost your qualification by;

  • Working as a volunteer in Canada and;
    • Get Canadian work experience
    • Practice your English or French
    • Build network
    • Find someone that can refer you
    • Show Canadian employer that you can work hard
  • Doing bridging programs related to your skill
Hire a Foreign Worker Immigration In Canada

Hire a Foreign Worker

These days, Canadian employers are troubling to find the right candidate for their jobs.

Read More

How to Search For a Job?

You can search for jobs in many ways, such as;

  • Research different companies
  • Go to job fairs nearby
  • Browse for the job in the newspaper,  websites, for example, Job Bank or jobs.gc.ca (for federal public services)
  • Take help from an employment agency
  • Ask family and friends for open jobs
  • Networking can help you find a job quickly in Canada’s hidden market

How to Apply For Jobs?

Once you get your desired job, you can apply by sending your;

  • Resume- list all your qualifications and work experience
  • Cover letter- write a short description that best describes you

When you are selected, prepare yourself for an interview. 

Moreover, The Federal Internship for Newcomers (FIN) offers newcomers to gain temporary work experience and training opportunities. To apply, you must;

  • Live in Ottawa/Gatineau, Halifax, St. John’s NL, Toronto, and Victoria
  • Have been a permanent resident or Canadian citizen for ten years or less
Find Out If You Need a Work Permit Immigration In Canada

Find Out If You Need a Work Permit

Canada is one of the best countries in the world to work in and live in. Every year thousands of people come to Canada for livelihood.

Read More

Free online assessment

Latest News

ms_MYBahasa Melayu he_ILעִבְרִית ja日本語 zh_TW繁體中文 zh_HK香港中文版 zh_CN简体中文 ko_KR한국어 arالعربية hi_INहिन्दी pa_INਪੰਜਾਬੀ id_IDBahasa Indonesia urاردو es_MXEspañol de México ru_RUРусский bn_BDবাংলা tr_TRTürkçe viTiếng Việt pt_PTPortuguês mrमराठी fr_FRFrançais en_USEnglish