As a temporary resident, you can record your trip so that you can use it when you apply for permanent residency in Canada. You can register your visit history like bus, air, or train, inside or outside the country.
Significance of Record your trips outside Canada
How to keep the record
You can use your passport copy to track your visiting history. You might find the online travel journal to keep the registration of your visiting or traveling. Though it is not an official document, it will help to show you a record of your staying in Canada. However, you can record the below-mentioned things.
- Your date and time of visiting. Even if you can save the visiting record on the same day
- Keep your short trip record. No matter it is the same day or not.
- Your visit history to Canada
- You are staying in another country within 12 or 24 hours.
- Reason for your traveling. For example, vacation, work, family, etc.
- When the traveling journal is full, you can print another journal and keep it safe.
Overall, a traveling journal is the most convenient way to track your visiting around Canada. It will also help you when you are going to apply for permanent residency in Canada.