Welcome To Canada Immigration Appeal & Spousal Sponsorship Lawyer

Contact time

Mon-Sat: 9.00-18.00

Make your temporary residence visa process smoother and faster with us. From initial application to final approval, our residence lawyers will handle your case very carefully.

Whether you’ve got a problem with your residency, need guidance, or emergency TRV in Canada, our lawyers will help you. Book a consultation today or contact us to hire an expert lawyer.

What is a Temporary Resident Visa?

A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official document issued by the visa office of Canada. The authority places these documents in an individual’s passport. This document of permission shows that you meet the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

To get your TRV more efficiently, you can take assistance from our lawyer with full of experience.

Eligibility Criteria for Temporary Resident Visa

There are some eligibility criteria for getting a Temporary Resident Visa in Canada.

These rules include:

  • You have to be a person of 18 years old
  • Need to have a valid government-issued passport
  • In the passport, there should be one blank page

To understand and process your residency visa in Langley, you can hire us!

Types of Temporary Resident Visa

A foreign national may need any of these visas for a temporary residency in Canada. There are three types – Visitors, Students, and Workers – of temporary resident visas.

The process can be done in the following ways:

Single Entry Visa

A single entry visa allows you to visit Canada only once. For a limited purpose visit to Canada, you can use a single entry visa.

Multiple Entry Visa

It’ll permit you to travel to Canada for Six-months at a time. And you can visit as many times as possible. A multiple entry visa is valid for 10 years.

Transit Visa

You’ll need a transit visa if you’re from a visa-needed country and your international flights stop at a Canadian Airport that is going to another country.

Work Permit Visa

A work permit visa is needed to get permission to work in Canada. It’ll be advantageous for two reasons – the visa process time is short, and you don’t need a specific Comprehensive Ranking System score to get qualified for that.

Study Permit Visa

A study permit visa serves higher education purposes for students from foreign countries. You can obtain that from Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

Visitor Visa

The Temporary Visitors Visa (TRV), also known as visitor visa or Canada Tourist visa, is an official document provided by the Canadian visa office. It clarifies that you meet specific requirements for living in Canada as a visitor, student, or worker.

How Can We Help You

If you are an individual from outside of Canada and looking for a temporary residency, it may be a matter of difficulty for you in many cases.

Under these circumstances, you should take assistance from a highly professional in solving the following problem:

  • VISA Consultancy
  • Student VISA process
  • Worker VISA process
  • Visitor VISA approval
  • 24/7 professional lawyer support
  • Expert team of Residence Lawyers

Get to Hire Us!

Need a suggestion regarding TRV in Langley? You are just one step away. Email us at – [email protected] or feel free to make a call at (604) 535-7777.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here are some most frequently asked questions that might be popped-up in your mind.

What type of VISA do you need to visit Langley?

There are different types of visas available to visit Langley. Choose your category and apply accordingly. You can take professional help if you can’t do it yourself.

Do I need a student visa if I plan to study in Langley?

Yes. If you are a student from a foreign nation, you must need a student visa to study in Langley.

How do I qualify for a work permit to work in Langley, Canada?

First, you need a work permit Visa to qualify for a work permit in Langley. For that, you need the documents, including a valid passport, two recent passport size photographs, your educational qualification, proof of professional qualification, or work experience.

Why seeking legal help to immigrate is important?

It will be a great idea if you take legal assistance to complete immigration or citizenship acquisition successfully. A lawyer will help you as your representative and handle necessary legal procedures.

What is the difference between a single entry visa, a multiple entry visa, and a transit visa?

A single entry visa allows you to visit Canada only once, whereas a multiple entry visa permits you to visit Canada multiple times within six months. On the other hand, you’ll need a transit visa if you take transit from any Canadian airport.

Free online assessment

    Free Immigration Assessment

    Find out your options for visa by completing a free online assessment.